Theme isnt mobile optimized

1. Ok I rotated the screen and it looked normal rotated but once I turned it back to portrait mode it compressed everything again

2. I want more vendors showing How would I go about tweaking it I want to have more vendors showing on my services pages I only have two columns showing

Hi,

1. Thanks for reporting this, we added this to the bug tracker - the slide’s width is calculated on page loading, but not during the rotation after the loading - this will be fixed.
  2. If you mean showing more columns on desktop screen width it’s possible, but it requires CSS customizations.

Ok for question number 2 who can I go too for CSS customization?

If you just mean increasing the layout width and changing the number of columns we can provide this CSS snippet, since it may be also useful to others, but if further customizations are required please consider hiring a developer via Fiverr (there’s a category for WordPress customization services) https://fwd.cx/hLhc73mQCD9R

yes please provide a css snippet and instructions on how to implement the code

for the listings and vendor pages

Please try this CSS snippet but please note that it can require further customization

@media screen and (min-width: 1200px){
	.hp-template--listings-view-page .hp-listings .hp-grid__item, .hp-template--vendors-view-page .hp-vendors .hp-grid__item {
    flex-basis:33.33%;
    max-width:33.33%;
}

.hp-template--listings-view-page .container, .hp-template--vendors-view-page .container{
		width: 100%;
	margin: 0;
	}
}
1 Like

ok how and where do I insert this code

Please, check out the doc on How to add custom code snippets, the part on Adding CSS snippets.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.