Tiers not working

cant add price tiers. Any suggestions?

Hi,

If you want to display multiple price options on listings, you can enable the pricing tiers feature. To do that, please follow these steps:

1. Make sure that the Marketplace extension and the WooCommerce plugin are installed and activated.

2. Navigate to HivePress > Settings > Listings section and allow sellers to set pricing tiers.

Now, when adding a new listing or editing the existing one, vendors are able to add several price options in the listing submission form.

As a result, customers can choose one of the price tiers when purchasing a service or product.

​I hope this is helpful to you.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

I have done that already but the tears are still not showing when the jobs go live. Tiers can be added when creating listings, but the tiers are not showing when the listings go live

Please describe the steps to reproduce the issue, do you mean that tiers are defined in the listing form, but still hidden in the listing page sidebar? If so then this may be a caching issue, please try disabling third-party plugins.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Yes, I have tried disabling other plugins and now have more issues than before. The tiers is still not showing in the sidebar. Users can also no longer post their listings. You can try it out yourself if you want https://firmxxperts.com/

Please let me know which listing we have to test, I checked this one and the pricing tier label seems to be visible https://firmxxperts.com/listing/you-will-get-monthly-local-seo-service-off-page-seo-local-citation-google-ranking/ If possible describe the issues in detail, this way we’ll be able to check and resolve them one by one.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.