Time field doesn't show results on search

Hello,

On Requests, I have a field called request_time.

I need to enter a time and on a searh colud select a time to filter, but when I go to search, I can’t find anything.

As you can see, I already have a REquest with that field filled but nothing appears on search.

Am I configuring something wrong?

Regards,
Bernardo Barradas

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Hello,

I deactivated all plugins unless Hivepress and Request, I removed all code from child theme and nothing appears. Weird!

There is other workaround?

I need clients put an hour for the request and I would like to filter it on search.

Regards,
Bernardo Barradas

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

Already provided

Hi,

The time type and select are not quite compatible. We recommend using the select type for the editing section and for the search section; then, everything should work correctly.

Hi,

I just have one problem, I need clients insert time for the request, if I change to select, I need to introduce all hour and half hour and more fields, start time and end time.

There is no way to use a field time and then filter it?

Regards,
Bernardo Barradas

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.