Title and buttons not centered

Both the H1 header and the listing tag appear on the left of the screen and i can’t center them. In the mobile version it looks ok.
What can i do?
Thanks!

Hi,

Please try using this CSS code snippet

.hp-template--listing-view-page .hp-listing__tags{
 justify-content: center;
}

.hp-template--listing-view-page .hp-listing__title{
 text-align: center;
}

However, please note that further CSS customization may be required.

Thanks for your support, but it not works at the moment…

Hi,

Can you describe in detail what exactly you want to change? Maybe you can provide some screenshots of the pages and so on.

I would like to center the header text to this way:

Hi,

Please try using this CSS code snippet

.header-hero__content .wp-block-column{
 flex-basis: 100% !important;
}

.header-hero__content h1, .header-hero__content p{
 text-align: center;
}

.header-hero__content .hp-listing-tags{
}

Nothing happens:

And the same thing happens in this part:

Hi,

Sorry, but you asked a snippet to move a page heading to the page center and the code snippet above does it (we tested it locally and the page heading + tags are moved).

Further customization is not a part of our support. Please consider hiring someone on Fiverr to help you with website customization https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

so, this snippet should work?

Hi,

I tested this snippet locally and everything seems working Screenshot by Lightshot
Please check whether you used any other snippets (PHP / CSS) that might cause a conflict. Also, please make sure that the header & heading are not wrapped in the table, etc. in the WP Dashboard > Pages > Homepage section.

If the issue persists, please let us know and send a link to your website and we’ll take a look.

I check additional CSS in homepage field and personalization field, and code snippets too but I don´t find “.header-hero__content” fragments in any of those places. Only in the snippet you gave me.
Therefore the issue persists.
Please take a look in playzzi.com

Thanks!

Sorry for the confusion, the snippet is not required here - the issue occurs because there’s a Columns block with a single 60% column so it’s displayed on the left, please add 20% columns on the sides of this column or remove the Columns wrapper altogether. You can do this by editing the Home page in WordPress/Pages.

Thanks,
I have solve H1 y H2 writing 100% in width field, but rest of tags and buttons continue aligned to the left

Please let me know if this is resolved, I checked your site and the home page header content seems to be centered now. If you mean centering tags please try adding the center alignment to their parent container.

Hi, Ihor
yes, header content is centered and listings place have solved with the snip:

.header-hero__content .hp-listing-tags{
}

but buttons, despite being center justified, still appear on the left…

Please try selecting the buttons container in the editor (the Buttons block) and select the center alignment for them. If this issue persists please send a link to this page and I’ll provide a CSS fix, currently there are no buttons in the home page header.

The buttons block is already alignmented in center, but nothing happens.
url-> https://www.playzzi.com
the button is not in header, it’s further down, in “publicar un sitio”
Thanks!

Please try this CSS snippet:

.wp-block-buttons.is-content-justification-center {display:flex}

Hi ihor,
it works for buttons, thanks!
I would only have to move this part:

any suggestion?
thanks

1 Like

You can try a similar snippet, but the links will probably be vertical anyway: