Troubleshooting issues with attribute display

Hey there,

1. The listing displays attributes that are NOT assigned to this category (e.g. price, location and title). Please help me fix it.

2. I couldn’t figure out how to change the order of displaying attributes in the listing. (field “post attribute” do not change the order).

3. And finally, I’m filling “Title” in the setting, then deleted.
    This continues to be displayed on all added listings in the frontend by default (I double-checked that the “Title” field in the settings is also empty in relation to this category).

Thank you in advance!

I tried to solve the second problem, adding a hook in which I wanted to change the order of showing attributes. But it doesn’t work:

add_filter( 'hivepress/v1/forms/fields', function( $fields ) {
    $fields['listing']['fields'] = array(
		'price_per_day',
        'location',
        'price',
        'title'
    );

return $fields;
} );

Hi,

1. Please try to check if you saved the attribute after assigning a category to it.
    Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

2. In Listings > Attributes, you can specify an order on the right sidebar as soon as you create a new attribute or edit a current one.

3. If you mean attribute title, it can be a cache issue. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Also, ​please send more details about these questions, and we will do our best to help you.

Thank you very much for advice!
I gonna explain in example.

The first screen diplays ‘price_per_day’ attribute is assigned to the ‘home-based_storage’ category.
The second one shows there are: ‘price’, ‘loсation’, ect.
Is there any way to edit these attributes?

I do not use any third-party plugins and customizations.
I also use the function just in case which disable caching for logged-in users in WordPress

Unfortunately there’s no way to edit these built-in fields since they are added by extensions automatically (Marketplace and Geolocation), but you can adjust them using custom code snippets, for example Search · user:hivepress price · GitHub

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.