Two price attributes are displayed

Hi there,

I have 2 issues with the submit listing page on meetinghive and bookings plugin.

1. There is two “price” fields instead of one. In fact I think that the form kept the old “price” field and added a new one with the bookings plugin. I have juste one attributes for this name in Listings > attributes. The bookings one is here but not the old field.

2. The is no more “category” field in the form anymore. On the submit form, there was a filed named “category” where vendor had to choose the type of listing he wanted to create. Now this field has disappeared. There is an error message saying that the “category” filed must be ok before submitting.

I CAN add and edit via the admin backend but not in frontend.

Nothing in attributes sections.

Any ideas of what’s wrong ?

Thank you,

Hi,

1. Most likely, you have a built-in attribute from the Marketplace extension and another custom attribute created in Listings > Attributes. You can remove the custom attribute and use only the one from the Marketplace.

2. Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. If this issue exists, please provide more details (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

Thank you, it’s all okay now for 1.

For the 2. > category field reappeared on its own :man_shrugging:t4:

Thanks andrii

1 Like