Unable to delete images on mobile device

Hello,

Hope you are doing well.

I have experienced an issue with deleting an uploaded photo from the listing while editing, the small x icon is not working on actual mobile devices but when I try to delete a photo on pc it works fine.

Steps to reproduce

try to edit a listing and delete a photo using an actual mobile.

Actual result

Unable to delete a photo on mobile devices.

Expected result

being able to delete a photo while using a mobile device.

Hope my explanation is clear.

Thank you in advance.

Please send more details about this issue, e.g. which device & mobile OS you used (iOS or Android), or any other details that may help detect it (e.g. please check if this issue persists on the demo site).

The issue persists on the demo site while using Samsung Note 20 ultra 5G.

The issue does not persist while using iPad or iPhone, I also tried to replicate the issue while using Huawei P30 Pro and it worked without any issues.

Thank you.

Please let me know if there’s a specific Android version, which browser you used to reproduce this issue (e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Android default browser…).

Android 12
I used Chrome

Thanks for the details, we added this to the bug tracker so this issue will be fixed as soon as possible.

hello .i do have the same problem

Please let me know if you used the same Android version/browser, if not please send the details - this would help to reproduce and debug this issue further.

Hello
I am also having the same problem image is not being deleted the cross button is not working while clicking (not clickable).
browser : chrome
mobile : android
Pls give any solution to this
Thanks

Thank you for reporting this. We will test it and come back with updates about this issue

If possible please send a link to your site that may help to detect or reproduce this issue

Or please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org