Unwanted element has appeared

Hello. I noticed that in the free HivePress theme there is a strange element next to the search engine. Only appears in Chrome browser. I think it came about when the Google Maps API was connected to the search engine. Does anyone know how to fix this?


Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

I don’t use caching, and disabling the plugins did not solve the problem. Additionally, other problems appear under the Chrome browser in “tablet” mode, such as blurry fonts, and checkboxes in the search engine fall into the “Search” button


We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay. Please note that these changes can only be displayed through third-party plugins or customizations, and I recommend checking this in more detail, as everything seems to be displayed correctly locally https://listinghive.hivepress.io

Hi. Ok, thank you for the info. Regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.