Updating Hivepress from Version 1.5.5

Hi there.

I am running a customized blog named tauschdeinauto.com
It was created by a freelancer and now I am running it by myself. After any plug-ins has been updated I figured out that Hivepress is running on Version 1.5.5. Now I would like to update it as well but not sure if there are hidden customized snippets which could cause some trouble…

May someone could help me.

Thanks in Advance and best regards,
Sebastian

Hi,
If the plugin files were not edited directly then you can simply update HivePress in Dashboard/Updates section. All the customizations should be made via the HivePress actions/filters Home | HivePress Hook Reference
Also, CSS snippets or via a child theme (if styling/layout changes are required).

Hi yevhen,

thanks a lot for you reply.
Is there a way to check it simply if customizations were made via HivePress actions/filters or manually in the code?

Best regards,
Sebastian

Please try to check CSS customization in Appearance/Customize/Additional CSS

Also, there can be plugins like Code Snippets or similar ones where PHP customization could be saved

But it is recommended to contact with a developer who has made these customizations and ask the developer where the developer has done them

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.