Urls and links are disappeared in textarea field when vendors editing list

I’ve created 2 customized texarea attributes and vendors wrote thier YouTube video urls links and in another one wrote text descriptions about their resume with LinkedIn url link, it’s working fine but if vendors wants to update this listing in next time, when they were change any field or edit any attributes all url links in this 2 customized textarea are disappeared!

I’m wondering why only urls are disappeared but texts are remaining. I’ve tried with different devices pc, windows, iOS, android and several browsers and it happened for all.

Please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots or the error message you get). Make sure that these links were added as plan text URLs, and not as link HTML tags because any HTML is removed from the description by default, but if you just add plain text URLs they will turn into clickable links on the listing page.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.