User can exceed limit of listings in pending form

I’m using hivepress & paid listings.
I have created package.

example name : 5 listings

I have noticed that user may exceed his listing limit and he can add as much as he want.

All listings show in pending listings.

And all listings may be approved by admin.
Either user purchased 5 listings package but he added 10 listings.

System only counts approved listings of a package and only redirect to buy package when user have 5 approved listings.

Expected result

System should stop the user when he has defined package listings number either pending or approved.

After rejection of 1 pending listing user should have opportunity to post another 1 listing.

Please make sure that you have the latest version of the HivePress Paid Listings extension

Also, please try to create a new vendor and a new package for the test. It seems like that vendor had a package before the listing limit was changed for this package so the vendor has a listing limit that was before the changes

If the issue persists please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.