User Page Template not Saving

Hi,
Screenshot from 2023-06-01 18-56-18

When creating a Hivepress Template for “User”, the template seems to save in the editor but upon reloading the editor, the Template field is blank and when seeing the user profile page in the frontend, the page layout doesn’t change either.

The Template is saved but is never actually linked to the User page.

I’m using the Template tool from the Admin Panel “Hivepress” → “Templates” → “Add New” → “Template” → “User”

Also, when editing the “User” Template, reusable blocks and specific Template Blocks do not show up in the Block Inserter.

Is it possible that this functionality is broken or is the issue only on my end?
Thank you

Hi,

Most likely, you already have a template of this kind, which is why you can’t create a new one.

In each template, the blocks that are most suitable for it are available (template-specific blocks). Unfortunately, it is not yet possible to select any block in any template.

Hi,

Here’s the list of all the Templates I have. I even deleted the drafts and the trashed ones to be sure.
I opened each of them to check the selected template and none of them use the “User” Template.
The “User” template still silently removes itself from the “Select Template” field when the page is either reloaded with CTRL + Shift + R , or simply left entered again

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Hi,

We have checked this issue, and everything is working fine. It’s just that you already had a user template created with the “Profile” name, now we have created a new template with the “User” name, please check in HivePress > Templates.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.