User Registration and Login Blocks not appearing on page

I’m using the experthive theme. I need to have a separate verification process for users - both service providers and hiring parties - prior to allowing them to register (this includes them uploading pictures/files as part of the process). Unfortunately, the registration process for this theme doesn’t seem to allow for that.

So I tried to install several third-party plugins - including WPforms lite and Ultimate Member - which have seemed to disabled the registration process. When I attempt to include the hivepress registration form block and login block on a page, it does not display. And when I attempt to set the featured image, it also does not display.

I have deactivated and deleted the third-party plugins, but the issue is still persisting. I also still need to implement this verification system, but if every third-party plugin I use disables the hivepress registration features, then what are my solutions?

Thanks!

Hi,

Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee 100% compatibility with third-party plugins.

The registration and logging forms are hidden when viewed by an already logged-in user. Please try logging out or using an incognito browser window.

It is also possible to override the default forms, but this will require additional customization.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.