Users are logged out automatically

I dont know if it is just my set up but users dont stay signed in accross all the pages on my website.

For example:
They remain ‘‘signed in’’ on one page menu i.e services.
However, when I click on another page menu, they appear to be ‘‘signed out’’ but if i click back on the services page menu they are still ‘‘signed in’’.

This is a security issue because a user may think he is ‘‘signed out’’ when using a public PC but may still be ‘‘signed in’’ on another page menu

This is also a poor user experience as they have to keep ‘‘signing in’’ everytime they click on another page menu.

I have checked users with contributor role and users with customer role and its still the same.
All this is happening in one browser tab

Please, can this be looked into and fixed ASAP.
Expected results: should be that users stay ‘‘signed in’’ across all pages until the user voluntarily signs out by themselves.
Thanks

Hi,
Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.