Vendor Registration

Hello
I have created a vendor by inserting a post programmatically in hp_vendor and the user is registered as a user
I have set the post author to the user is and I also set the post meta for hp_booking_min_time,hp_booking_max_time,hp_booking_moderated
The vendor is created in the Admin panel vendor area
But it still asking for Complete Profile. How can I make a user into a vendor programmatically? Its very urgent for me. Please help me

This is the vendor page after I add a vendor programmatically.

But it still asking for Complete profile when I try to submit a Listing

Hi,

Most likely, you have created a mandatory attribute for vendors, you will be redirected to the Complete profile page until the attribute is filled in.

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Also, please refresh the permalink structure in Settings/Permalinks (choose any structure with %postname% if the default one is selected) and check if this issue persists.

If this issue persists, ​please send more details about the issue, and we will do our best to help you.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.