Vibrating Sticky Sidebar.... how to fix?

I’ve got an issue with the inner-wrapper-sticky div / sidebar. If you scroll down the sidebar start vibrating something fierce. I currently have the site in a Coming Soon mode, so I can’t provide a link.

Thanks for reporting this, it seems to be a bug in the sticky sidebar script we’re using. We’ll try to resolve it, but you can use this temporary CSS fix to disable the sticky sidebar on all pages Disable the sticky sidebar on all HivePress pages #hivepress #templates · GitHub

The vibrations seem to be gone on the sidebar, but now they appear in the footer. Odd.

Please make sure that you have added this CSS code snippet to Appearance/Customize/Additional CSS field. It was tested locally and seems to be ok.

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin (e.g. LiteSpeed), make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

I deactivated all non-HP plugins but no luck. Footer still vibrating.

Caching is coming from WP Engine.

Please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.