When a booking is made there is no direction to make account and make payment

Site: indobookings.com

Hi, I’m a bit confused by Rental Hive at this point in time. Just looking at the demo theme, when I make a test bookings the booking is taken while not paid for. Shouldn’t the user then be directed to make payment via woocommerce before this booking is confirmed? Or am I missing something here - perhaps a glitch in how I loaded the test theme or something else.

Thanks

Thanks

Hi,

Please make sure you set up payments correctly, you can check this doc: How to start accepting payments - HivePress Help Center

If this issue persists, please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

To actually have something go through the Woocommerce payment process though it has to be a product yes. Or have you enabled listings to be seen as products by the platform/theme? I quickly enable paypal payments and while a user can select accomodation and dates from your sample template the booking is confirmed without payment.

I’ve sort of got it to where you make a payment.