When creating reviews on separate account, can't view when logged in as Admin

Hello,

I can’t seem to see reviews on the listing page if I’m an Admin when someone else with a different account wrote a review.

Also, when I click on the comments section of Wordpress, I do not see the review listed, but I am getting a notification in the Wordpress comments section. Is there any way to change/ delete the review? Thanks.

Also, I have enabled “Manually approve reviews”. Not sure if that matters or not. Thanks.

Please try disabling third-party plugins, maybe some plugin filters the comment query on the back-end. If a review is added it should be displayed in WordPress/Comments in any case, whether it’s approved or not.

I see the comments notifications as well, but it seems you can only edit the review comments by going to my home/wp admin dashboard.

Yes, in the current version reviews can be approved/rejected by admins only (like listings) so the pending review notices appear in the back-end dashboard only.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.