When I click on “proceed to payment”, it shows “nothing found”. I set up payment methods through WooCommerce and Stripe already. Why does it show this and how do I fix it?
Please keep in mind that I have the following:
- Hivepress Version 1.6.16
- Hivepress Blocks Version 1.0.0
- Hivepress Bookings Version 1.4.11
- Hivepress Favourites Version 1.2.2
- Hivepress Geolocation Version 1.3.7
- Hivepress Marketplace Version 1.3.7
- Hivepress Messages Version 1.3.0
- Hivepress Reviews Version 1.3.0
- Hivepress Social Login Version 1.0.1
Please I am facing this same problem. How do I go about fixing it. Or who can help
Please refresh the permalink structure in Settings/Permalinks (choose any structure with %postname% if the default one is selected) and check if this issue persists.
Also, please try to re-save the listing or create a new booking.
If this issue persists, please navigate to WP Dashboard > WooCommerce > Status > Tools > and click Create Pages, as shown on the screenshot Awesome Screenshot.
It’s working . Thanks Alot sir
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.