Why when I add pages it looks slightly differnt from the tutorial?

I was adding a new page to my Hivepress website and noticed that it looked different from the tutorial. I was wondering if there was a way to fix that because when I do that I will be able to make my website easier.

Here are images from the differences:
Before: Screenshot (215).png - Google Drive

After: Screenshot (216).png - Google Drive

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Sorry, but I don’t think my plugins cause block issues when building a website. But I will send you a screenshot of my plugins so you can identify the problem. I will also ask if Really Simple SSL is a caching plugin and how I disable it for logged-in users.

Hi,

I recommend disabling all plugins except for HivePress extensions and checking if this issue is displayed.

I’m afraid you’re going to have to do better because nothing changed. By the way, I disabled the plugins.

Hi,

We have provided you with general recommendations that may have caused this issue. If you have disabled all third-party customizations and plugins, please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

Don’t worry, I was able to remove the blur by changing the settings in WordPress block builder. This is just a random question but does the bar appear like keywords and location in WordPress block builder like in my screenshot now or does the bar look like the one when you publish the page?

Hi,

You can see the correct display in this screenshot: Awesome Screenshot