WooCommerce Subscriptions Integration

Hi, I just purchased WooCommerce Subscriptions and have been trying to figure out what to do next. How can I integrate this plugin with my site? Thank you.

Hi,

Currently, we have only integrated the Marketplace extension with this plugin (e.g., the vendor can specify a billing cycle so that customers buy a listing once a month or pay once a week.)

Hi, I use the marketplace extension and haven’t been able to find exactly where vendors can specify the billing cycle. Could you direct me to that please? Thank you.

If you have Marketplace & WooSubscriptions enabled please try to edit any listing, there should be a billing period drop-down next to the Price field.

Hi, I have both enabled but when I edit listings I do not see that drop-down. This is the one I purchased, which seems like the correct extension:

Please make sure that you have the latest Marketplace version, if you set the license key in settings the last version should appear in Dashboard/Updates.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.