2FA for logging in and other actions

Hello,

I would love to see an integration with a 2FA service for enhanced user account security.

I also believe it would be great to have mobile notifications for listing and request engagement.

Thank you,
Andrew

Thanks! This feature is definitely on the roadmap, we’ll check embedded solutions as well as integrations with third-party OTP platforms like Twilio.
I changed the topic title a bit so it describes a single feature (then others can vote for it), I hope it’s ok.

3 Likes

hello,
any update for this already, when it’s coming?
thanks!

Sorry, there’s no ETA for it yet, but we’ll try to add it as soon as possible, all the feature requests with the “approved” tag will be eventually implemented.

1 Like

Hoping that it will be in the priority list…

1 Like

Any possible way to integrate firebase otp authentication?

Yes, it’s possible to integrate any OTP solution but this would require the advanced customizations, probably replacing the built-in login form or redirecting it to a custom OTP page.

I integrated 2FA not with SMS but E-Mail into my hivepress page with some code - Like user can enable 2fa for their account and if enabled he recieves an email everytime he logs in with a unique link he needs to click and only if clicked it he is getting logged in.

If not clicked within a limited time link becomes invalid… If this would also be an option for your page let me know

Hi,

If you have the possibility, please send a zip archive to our mail, and we will review this integration support@hivepress.io