5 Star Rating Change Icon

How can I change the 5 star rating with a circle to a normal one like this ( pic attached). This is the one most people recognise. I’d appreciate your help changing this.

Please let me know which theme you’re using. Some of our themes have a custom rating design, but changing it to the default one may require code customizations.

Im using Taskhive

It is possible but it requires advanced customization by overriding file /taskhive/hivepress/listing/view/page/listing-rating.php with the child theme as in this tutorial Customizing Templates I HivePress Developer Docs - YouTube

If you are not familiar with code customization please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fwd.cx/hLhc73mQCD9R

Does a developer need FTP (or cPanel) login access to fix this?

Yes, if you mean overriding the HivePress template parts via a child theme then the developer needs FTP access to copy the HivePress template part into the child theme’s folder (then the copied file has a higher priority and overrides the HivePress one).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.