Add a section with icons and steps to the home page

How can I add the icon that shows
1 how it works 2 post a task, 3 accept
An offer I had it on my
Homepage on expert hive but now it has disappeared? What block tab is it that I need to select to get it back?
Also with woo commerce does it work on Wordpress editor without a live host?as I’m not live yet I get an error when I try and complete the woo setup

Sorry for the delay.

You can create a custom section with the Feature blocks and columns, but it may be easier if you switch to the Code Editor while editing the home page and use this code:

<!-- wp:group {"className":"content-block"} -->
<div class="wp-block-group content-block"><div class="wp-block-group__inner-container"><!-- wp:heading {"textAlign":"center","className":"content-title"} -->
<h2 class="has-text-align-center content-title">How it works</h2>
<!-- /wp:heading -->

<!-- wp:paragraph {"align":"center","className":"content-subtitle"} -->
<p class="has-text-align-center content-subtitle">Three simple steps to get the job done.</p>
<!-- /wp:paragraph -->

<!-- wp:columns -->
<div class="wp-block-columns"><!-- wp:column -->
<div class="wp-block-column"><!-- wp:hivepress/feature {"icon":"file-medical","caption":"01"} /-->

<!-- wp:heading {"textAlign":"center","level":3} -->
<h3 class="has-text-align-center">Post a Request</h3>

<!-- wp:paragraph {"align":"center"} -->
<p class="has-text-align-center">Aliquam pretium fringilla augue orci dictum sollicitudin purus risus.</p>
<!-- /wp:paragraph --></div>
<!-- /wp:column -->

<!-- wp:column -->
<div class="wp-block-column"><!-- wp:hivepress/feature {"icon":"comment-dollar","caption":"02"} /-->

<h3 class="has-text-align-center">Review Offers</h3>

<p class="has-text-align-center">Etiam vehicula erat id lorem volutpat cursus placerat rutrum efficitur.</p>
<!-- /wp:column -->

<!-- wp:column -->
<div class="wp-block-column"><!-- wp:hivepress/feature {"icon":"calendar-check","caption":"03"} /-->

<h3 class="has-text-align-center">Get It Done</h3>

<p class="has-text-align-center">Mauris sit amet fermentum felis cras rutrum vestibulum diam cursus.</p>
<!-- /wp:column --></div>
<!-- /wp:columns --></div></div>
<!-- /wp:group -->

Then you can switch back to the visual editor and change the icons, text, etc.

Please send more details about the WooCommerce setup issue, is there a specific error message?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.