Add cart feature support

I own marketplace but the problem is if customer add to basket it goes to checkout page there is no option of people to continue shopping by coming is website and
2.if some one add 1 product in basket then they cannot add other product in basket if they add second product the 1 product is not in bucket.
please can you give code snippet so i can add solve this problem.

Its the major shooping feature i think this will definetly improve experince as people will buy more product and as company we not gone loose customer
please this feature is very important

pLease can help its the most wanted thing in website ,please can you give me code so if some one click on button the product goes in cart and they can continue shooping as much they want
please .
the simple way to add multiple product in basket and then as customer is done they can total the price of all product .they can add different product aat a time in basket not single one at time can checout all the product at a time.
i purchased marketplace this is basic featire of marketplace

Hi,

Unfortunately, we do not support the Cart function yet, so we cannot provide more details, but we plan to add it in the future: Add shopping cart support - #2 by ihor

if i want that feature how can i get that
if you can make that feture if its paid version that will also work its that urget requirment by so many your customers
any specific time you can suggest its geeting more than 8 th month you said its will available soon its geeting 8 month and above.
any other way i can get that feature to whom i can get .fiveer or other plugin please suggest

Hi,

If you need this feature urgently, I recommend hiring someone on Fiverr or Upwork, as it will require custom integration. You can also contact our experts at this link: Customization | HivePress

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.