Add content to vendor Complete Profile page

I am confused. I want to add content to the vendor Complete Profile page. I have enabled Direct Vendor Registration. I added the custom url.

Which template overrides this page?

(updated)… I can’t event get the hive template blocks (Title, Form, Description) to appear as an option, when i have selected the Add Vendor (profile) hook.

Thanks

Bump. Pls

Hi,

We checked this issue from our side, and it seems okay.

Please make sure you customize templates step by step as shown in the screencast How to customize templates - HivePress Help Center

Also, please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Ok but what template should I use from the drop down menu in templates to override the vendor Complete Profile page.

Thanks

Hi,

To override the Complete Profile page, you must use Add Listing (Profile) or Add Vendor (Profile).

​I hope this is helpful to you.

When will there be tutorials on how to change each of the templates? I understand there is one tutorial but it’s not helpful as all the templates are different.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no exact time when such documentation will be released, but we will try to update our knowledge base as soon as possible.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.