Add dates field to the search form

can we add available dates in the search bar that contains category and location?

Hi,
If there are date-based bookings on your site, please add a Date in HivePress > Settings > Listings > Search section > Default Fields.
Please note the date field can be added only if you have date-based bookings, not by time slots.

No, i am not talking about the time based search for listing while booking/listing

. I am asking date based search in the home page where we have the search engine as keywords and location as i attached a screenshot.

Hi,

Yes, I understand that you meant a date search field, if there are date-based bookings on your site, please add a Dates in HivePress > Settings > Listings > Search section > Default Fields and save changes.

im not seeing any date field to add in, how can i have the data range for filter/search

Hi,

Please ensure multiple bookings per time period and time slots are disabled in HivePress > Settings > Bookings because date search is unavailable if these features are enabled.

We looked through you manulas and we disabled the settings you put that we should for the date filter to show, but it still not there
There doesn’t seam to be a date attribute already made in the site and when we add a new date range it doesn’t pull the listings booked data, meaning it doesn’t show any listings that are unboked during the filtered date range

We’re trying to have the search/filter of the available dates to book on the listings of which will show (then listings already booked during that time will be hidden)

If the Date option is not available in the Default Fields, please make sure that multiple places per booking and time slots are disabled for bookings, it should appear. You can also send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io and we’ll check this for you Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.