Add description to price extras in booking form

hi
Is there anywhere to add “read more” function under the booking extra items? Or add “description” for customers to read?

Thanks

Hi,

Please try this PHP snippet (How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center):

add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/forms/booking_make',
	function( $form ) {
		if(isset($form['fields']['_extras'])){
			$form['fields']['_extras']['description'] = 'Custom text';
		}

return $form;
	},
);

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

1 Like

Hi Andrii, Thanks a lot, license key added. I am trying to figure out how to add the code

i have added the code you provided, however it seems not working! no option showed up to allow me adding decription under the extra items. dont know the reason.

Hi,

Please make sure you add this PHP snippet correctly using this doc How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center
Changes should be displayed as in the screenshot https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NlPQFOxXShPyDOINxfeF_WKG5u6odyqU/view?usp=sharing

Also, If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Now, i see what you mean. I believe that you misunderstood what I my question was about. I was saying a “read more” or the “description” under each extra item so that customers can click and learn about each item. I am not saying to add a customer title on the extra items. Thank your for your time.

Hi,

Sorry, there’s no simple code snippet for this, it would require a custom implementation. If customizations beyond the available features are required for your site, please consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Alternatively, you can send your proposal via this link, and we will estimate the implementation Request a Quote

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.