Add inifinite scroll instead of pagination

Hi there!

Instead of the pagination I would love to have the option to automatically load next items automatically instead of clicking the page pagination (1, 2, 3, …)

Thanks, we’ll consider adding this feature. I also remember someone reported that a third-party plugin worked for this purpose, here or on the old forum Forums | HivePress Support

1 Like

Interesting. Unfortunately I cannot find this post. Could you post a link please?

Thank you

Sorry, couldn’t find it either but you can try different plugins, e.g. this one WordPress Infinite Scroll – Ajax Load More – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Thank you for your answer. I tried that already and it works, but i figured I cannot use the filter option anymore with Google Maps (radius, etc.), can I? Do you know how I can implement the Google Maps functionality into that plugin? I haven’t tested the attributes yet, but these might also be not filterable with this plugin.

would be a good feature also regarding seo

1 Like

Please try following this tutorial How to Easily Add Location Search to a Directory Website in WordPress | HivePress Blog You can also try using Mapbox instead, it’s easier to setup How to get a Mapbox API key - HivePress Help Center

1 Like

Hi @ihor,

Can you tell me if infinite scoll (i.e. with the plugin you mentioned) will display all the listings on the Google Map as well?

At this moment I have 10 listings per page. But when a search result has for instance 25 listings only 10 are displayed in the Google Map at the same time. I want them all to be displayed in the same map, so users can select which is the closest to their location. I am wondering if infinite scroll will solve this.

Thanks!

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no easy solution for this, but when we release this update, the issue you describe will also be fixed.