Add inifinite scroll instead of pagination

Hi there!

Instead of the pagination I would love to have the option to automatically load next items automatically instead of clicking the page pagination (1, 2, 3, …)

Thanks, we’ll consider adding this feature. I also remember someone reported that a third-party plugin worked for this purpose, here or on the old forum Forums | HivePress Support

Interesting. Unfortunately I cannot find this post. Could you post a link please?

Thank you

Sorry, couldn’t find it either but you can try different plugins, e.g. this one WordPress Infinite Scroll – Ajax Load More – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Thank you for your answer. I tried that already and it works, but i figured I cannot use the filter option anymore with Google Maps (radius, etc.), can I? Do you know how I can implement the Google Maps functionality into that plugin? I haven’t tested the attributes yet, but these might also be not filterable with this plugin.

would be a good feature also regarding seo

1 Like

Please try following this tutorial How to Easily Add Location Search to a Directory Website in WordPress | HivePress Blog You can also try using Mapbox instead, it’s easier to setup How to get a Mapbox API key - HivePress Help Center