Add menu item to anchor menu in Listing page and rename Details tab

Hi there!

First: I would like to add one more item to the menu item to the second position.

Is there a snippet to do just that?

Second: I would like to rename the “Details” tab to “Infos”. How can I do that?

Thank you!

1. It is possible to do with this PHP snippet but please note that it can require further customization
add_filter(
	'hivepress/v1/menus/listing_manage',
	function( $menu ) {
		$menu['items']['custom_name_here'] = [
			'label'  => 'custom label here',
			'url'    => 'custom url here',
			'_order' => 123,
		];

return $menu;
	}
);
  1. Please try to use Loco Translate to change any static text without code customizations How to translate HivePress - HivePress Help Center The texts are located in Loco Translate/Plugins/HivePress, or other sections depending on context. Make sure to select the Custom location instead of Author while adding a language file.
1 Like

which file should this code snippet be inserted to?

Please use the Code Snippets plugin to add and manage custom PHP code snippets Code Snippets – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Great, thx!

But how can I customise the added section? Although a new item has been added to the menu, there isn’t an actual matching section down below on a page.

Let me know if you want to add a custom section or use an existing one (e.g. Related Listings)? If you mean a custom one, this requires code customizations Customizing Templates I HivePress Developer Docs - YouTube You can check the sample snippets here Search · user:hivepress hivepress/v1/templates · GitHub

You can then add a custom ID to the section container to link to it using an anchor.