Add paid packages to requests

Hi,

You can request information directly from this user by tagging them with @ (e.g., @joaquinsanchez).

Hi, @obey24com. I was wondering if you managed to develop the plugin for request monetization. I am also seeking for this feature and could help if needed. Let me know about your comments.

Hi @joaquinsanchez

yes we’ve created a plugin that makes it possible, but I’m unfortunately not working with the developer anymore, since he did a lot of little mistakes. However I’d able to work with a new team of developers.

The plugin still isn’t perfect, since important changes would need to be made. For example, the user can select a package only once to create a request. If he creates a second time, it will be published directly, without giving the user the oppurtunity to select a package.

So this is the same issue with paid listings.

If you’re interested though, we could talk about sharing costs for developement.

1 Like

has this feature been added yet? To restrict users to paid only access to respond to requests?

Sorry, it’s not available yet but this is a major feature that will not be added to the existing extensions, it’ll be released as a part of a new all-in-one monetization extension for HivePress so it requires more time for development.

Excellent. Any approximate timeline on when it will be available? 6 months or less?

This extension should be available within 6 months or earlier.

1 Like

Hello,ihor,
It’s important to implement charging vendors based on the requests they successfully fulfill, particularly through membership plans. For instance, if a vendor’s offers are accepted by customers 10 times, these deductions should be made from their membership package, whether it’s a ‘free’ or ‘paid’ package. This way, vendors can freely make as many offers as they wish, with deductions only occurring when customers accept their offers.

kindly inform if this is something you are planning on implementing

Hi,

Unfortunately, we can’t tell you the exact time when it will be released, as we are reviewing all bugs and requests for future features. As soon as we set up the new update system, we will be able to provide you with more details on the timeframe.

I was actually asking if you have this model in the plan, not the time frame.

Example:

1. Customer places a request
    2.Vendors Make Offers
    3.Customer accepts offer

monetization:
vendors buy óffer packages’"

• if a vendor buys for example 100 offers package, they can make as many offers as they like.
    -whEN a customer accepts one of his offers, the package reduces by one (in this case 100-1=99)

Only accepted offers are deducted from package.

1 Like

Hi,

Yes, we plan to add such a monetization model.