Add the listing button

I can’t add a button to create “add listing” and I don’t know how to insert the addition of listing on the site. thanks

Hi,

Please make sure that the front-end listing submission is enabled in the WP Dashboard > HivePress > Settings > Listings section. Also, please make sure that no code snippets that could hide the “Add Listing” button were applied.

Hello,
Thank you for your reply. I reset everything, now I have the button appearing in the menu but if I want to put it on a single page how should I do if I go through elementor ?

I would like to make the header with elementor and add the “add an ad” button

Hi,

We currently don’t 100% support Elementor - while you can add HivePress blocks via Elementor, advanced features like building a custom theme header and footer are not available yet. I highly recommend using the core WordPress block editor to keep the website fast and lightweight.

Okay, thank you very much for your help !!

Uploading: Capture d’écran 2022-12-06 à 10.20.45.png…
strong text
Hello,
the featured image darkens automatically so I don’t have the right color, how can I change that?
in the screenshot, the correct color is the lightest.
Thank you

Hi!
Can you please add a screenshot one more time?
Because the previous one is not available.

Hello !

“Annonces” is on a white background normally but the theme darkens the photo. Is it possible for it to stay normal ?

Thanks for your help !

And is it possible to remove “+ ajouter une annonce” from the menu bar ?

Hi,

Please try this CSS snippet:

.header-hero--cover::after{
	content: none;
}

Please note that customizations are beyond the support scope, you can consider hiring someone for custom work https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY

Hi,
Please try this CCS snippet:

.hp-menu--site-header .hp-menu__item--listing-submit{
  display: none;
}

Hello !

Thank you very much !!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.