Adding mutiple ics for single listing

Hi, there are multiple units for a single listing, and I wish to sync all the units for that listing. However, I found that it only allows a single import and export of iCal links. For example, Premium 1 bedroom has unit 1-01 and 1-02 and AirBnb provides 2 iCal link for this. What I’m trying to do is to insert 2 iCal link for one listing in Hivepress instead of creating 2 identical listings. Is it possible to do so?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no such feature, but we plan to add it in future updates, it has already been added to our RoadMap: Bookings Roadmap (01/03/2024) – Asana

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Is there anyway to solve it? I currently have all the .ical for all of my listings. Is it possible to import all of them into the booking calendar using code?

Hi,

Unfortunately, there is no simple solution for this, it will require advanced customization. Therefore, we recommend waiting for the extension to be updated.

Alright. The Booking Roadmap indicates that the function to add multiple ICS links will be completed by next month, which means by the end of April. Is this true?

Hi,

Previously, yes, we planned to release this feature by the end of April. However, we have limited resources and are looking for developers, so as soon as we expand our team, we will release the update as quickly as possible. For now, we will most likely move the dates to RoadMap.