Adding tags to listings doesn't work anymore

When people go to add a listing, you used to be able to type in tags to add now it wont work.

Now you have to pre-select one of the tags that previous users have used from a scrolled list. Its the same with filtering listings, buyers have to pre select tags.

Screen Shot 2024-02-26 at 2.51.21 PM

See how there’s no where to type a new tag

All of these issues in the last couple posts I’ve made seem to only affect my admin account and seem to have risen right as I deactivated SSO login. However I just re activated SSO and nothing is fixed. Please give me some info on if I should have SSO login on or off with my hivepress site.

Hi,

Please note that SSO is not our feature, if you don’t need it, we recommend that you simply disable it, and then everything should work correctly.

Disabled and still have the issue when logged in. SSO wordpress login is a wordpress feature under settings->Security. Please check if its on for you guys.

Hi,

I recommend you disable all the changes you made before the tags stopped working correctly and check if the issue persists. Since everything is working correctly on our end, it’s most likely an issue with third-party plugins, customizations, or cache. Also, please check this doc: How to set listing tags - HivePress Help Center

So I let wordpress support log in to my admin account on my hivepress site and the tags still didnt work for him but the add listing button does.

How do I manually log him out of my account or check if hes still logged in? I know he’s a support worker but he could still be a security issue.

If this support agent used a specific user in WordPress/Users you can open this user profile and click the Log Out Everywhere button, or simply delete this user. If they used a temporary WP access link then it should be ok as the link expires, but if WordPress.com support agents have direct access to WordPress dashboards when needed then there’s no way to prevent this.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.