Whether the request is indexed after its expiration date

I set the requests to expire after 30 days. This means that after 30 days an “Request” is no longer available. At the moment, I haven’t tested whether it disappears from the request page (if it is deleted automatically), but if there is someone who can help with an answer, that would be great.

Another advice I would like to receive is regarding how it is better: to index requests on Google or not even if they expire after 30 days? I ask this in order to know if a request is expired, that mean there will be 404 error.

Thank you!

Hi,

When requests expire, they will no longer be indexed in any case (because they will immediately be moved to Trash).

Hi,
Thank you very much for the answer! I set in Hivepress - Settings - Requests 30 days at the period of expiration. My question is: After 30 days, the Requests will be visible in the requests page? Or they will be hidden (as is normal)? I ask this beceause I had a Request that reached the 30-day period and after this period the Request was still visible.

Thank you!

No, the requests will not be visible, they’ll be moved to Trash automatically. Single request pages will also not be accessible.

Hi ihor,
Thanks for the support!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.