Expired requests still visible and available for bidding

Hello,

In the past I have post a topic regarding to expiration of the requests. What happens after they expire, if they are still visible for bidding or not? (Whether the request is indexed after its expiration date - #7 by ihor)

I’m coming back with this topic because it seems that the posted requests that have exceeded the set term (ie 30 days) are still visible for bidding. Did I miss something in the settings or is it a bug?

Link with the request (it was posted in 28 july 2023): https://uptask.ro/cerere/caut-persoana-organizata-part-time-1-2-h-pe-zi-pentru-support-back-office-engleza-si-ro/

Thank you in advance for your support!

Please ensure that a request was published after you set up the Expiration Period setting for requests in HivePress/Settings/Requests. Please change the Expiration Period setting to 1 day and add the test request if possible. On the next day, this request should be automatically deleted.

If the issue persists then please contact your hosting provider and ask them to check if WP Cron works correctly on your server

Hello yehven,

The expiration period was set before the request was published. I will do the test you suggested.

Thank you!

Hello,

I did the test you suggested and the issue persist, the request is still available after period expiration. I discussed with the staff from hosting, they did make the verification and after that they told me that everything works fine with the cron job. Do you have any other sugestion in order to solve the issue?

Evidence: Test request - UpTask

Thank you in advance!

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue and we’ll check it. You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Hello,

Thank you for your support! I have sent an email (from contact@uptask.ro) with the acces details.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.