After pressing the favorite button, an error is displayed

Every time it is added to favorites this error appears but if it is added to favorites, the same for deselecting it

the same thing happens to me with the location button

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

I already deactivated the SiteGround cache plugin and the problem still persists, I also deactivated some third-party plugins that were not being used, any other recommendations?

Hi,

Please try disabling absolutely all plugins except for HivePress extensions.

Also, before you display this error again, open the developer console (F12 > Console) and send a screenshot of the error that appears in the console after you display this error again.

They are all disabled except the WooCommerce Stripe Gateway plugin, it sends me this error

and the console shows this

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

1 Like

Thanks, I already sent the email

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.