Allow Buy A Package Always and dont appear it in profile

it lets me keep buying the same package, while it has a limit of 1 listing. Also, after completing the order, the profile does not appear in the packages while the entry has been made. Only the free package shows correctly and won’t let me get another one.

Hi,

Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

it lets me keep buying the same package, while it has a limit of 1 listing. Also, after completing the order, the profile does not appear in the packages while the entry has been made. Only the free package shows correctly and won’t let me get another one.

I CREATED A PREMIUM PACKAGE WITH 1 LISTING LIMIT

image100%75%50%

IF SOMEONE BUY THIS PACKAGE AND COMPLETE THE ORDER SUCCESFULL

image100%75%50%
image100%75%50%

THE LISTING IS VIEWABLE BUT THERE ARENT ANY PACKAGE
imageimage100%75%50%

ALSO IF CLICKS ADD LISTING IT ALLOW TO BUY AGAIN THIS PACKAGE

image100%75%50%

BUT WHY ITS HAPPENING !!!
ΙΤ SHOULD NOT LET HIM GET ANOTHER SAME PACKAGE UNTIL THIS ONE EXPIRES AND ALSO IT SHOULD SHOW HIM THE PACKAGE!!

IF I DO THIS WITH A FREE PACKAGE WITHOUT WOOCOMERCE IT WORKING PERFECT

Hi,

I see. Yes, we are aware of this bug and will fix it according to the RoadMap: Paid Listings Roadmap (01/03/2024) – Asana

Sorry for the inconvenience.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.