Allow multiple room selection per listing

There should be an option to add multiple types of room as given in the screenshot below:

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature, it would require a custom implementation. But as a workaround you can use this feature How to add guests to bookings - HivePress Help Center

​I hope this is helpful to you.

Thank you Andrii for replying! Much appreciated. My intention to share this request was so it can be added as a feature in future developments as I am literally loosing a client just because of this and I have already purchased your plugin. Also, please do let me know if there is a possibility that your team can do a custom implementation just for me and how much it would cost. We can take this up on a different platform if needed.

Thanks once again.
Vik

Hi,

Unfortunately, we are currently not accepting customization requests, so we cannot help with this implementation.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Hi Andrii,

I did added the license key in settings, but don’t see any badges on my profile id yet.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.