Allow setting fixed check-in and check-out days

Hi team,

I came across a critical feature we need before the platform can be published.

In our region, and many other regions vendors will need to set their check-in and check-out days. The minimum, maximum etc… booking days are a great feature already, however, vendors work with fixed check-in and check-out dates. This is also possible on airbnb.

For example;

Vendor will create listing and select what days are available as change-over day so clients can only select the days they have selected. For example Monday & Friday see below for an example.

Could you suggest a code snippet that might be function as workaround, or at least a suggestion. I might consider hiring someone for the feature if I get stuck since its so critical. But want to understand where the solution might be.

Hi,

Unfortunately, there’s no such feature; it would require advanced customization.
But thanks for your suggestion; we’ll consider adding this feature.

1 Like

I understand. I will further dive into a fix. I think it would be something many people would need.

To kick-off. Below (in Dutch) showing the listing attribute that the vendor can select for the listing. Since you are using Flatpckr for the booking calendar, and it supports “non selectable” dates, I would say that it should be not that hard to link that to the calendar. I assume we need to fetch attribute into the booking widget?

@ihor , @andrii would you be able to point me towards a developer that can support an integration like described above? I think they need a certain skill level to understand the framework. Also, how is the “Expert” program doing?

Hi,

We don’t offer customization services yet, but we plan to launch a HivePress Experts ((Experts | HivePress) program to recommend freelancers familiar with HivePress (already accepting applications). If there are expected changes (e.g., layout/styling) required, then HivePress-specific skills are not needed, any WP developer will be able to help - in this case, please consider hiring someone via Fiverr https://fvrr.co/32e7LvY.

1 Like