I want to make a free platform (no commission) with taskhive and get rid of payouts.
From what i read, i should use the direct mode and let buyer/sellers organize payments themselves. However, i’m still unclear with the following:
- Fees > Does hivepress allow admins to set 0% fee?
- Contact button > Are emails sent directly to sellers’ inbox such as gmail? Or does hivepress sends an email notification and all communication is handle by hivepress?
As a free platform, i need that buyers/sellers take care of all communication and attachments such as files, invoices and payments.
- Buy button
- Can I disable the buy button (other than by css)?
- Can we link it directly to the paypal email address of the seller? Currently, i see that the seller must manually send it via the taskhive contact form. Hmmm…
Nice forum btw. Thanks
- Yes, you can specify this commission in the settings.
- You can save messages on the website and in the mail (in the settings, you can enable the feature - Store messages in the database).
- You can hide this button using a CSS snippet. Please check this topic How do i remove message & buy now button?.
We also recommend that you disable the Marketplace if you do not need the functionality of this extension. Then everyone can use the messages to make arrangements for payments, etc., and you won’t need to hide the Buy button or set a 0% commission.
P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.
I’ll wait until hivepress/taskhive is fully compatibe with elementor. Any ETA?
- Sorry, you mean that there’s an option to let buyers/sellers send emails directly to their messaging systems? I just don’t want to store messages/emails on my platform/database.
Thanks for the clarification.
This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.