Amazon login not working

Amazon login not working

Even if I obtain the appropriate client ID and secret ID from the Amazon developer account and set them to account/authenticate/, the authentication is successful on Amazon’s side, but when I log in to this site, the user is not registered and nothing happens. Nothing changes and I can’t log in. No new account is registered or logged in, just authenticate with Amazon and return to the original screen.

I tried deleting the cache, turning off other plugins, and verified that there were no server errors, so I don’t know the cause.

Also, when viewing it on the support side, it is impossible for them to view it in English.

What should I do?

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users. Also, please refresh permalinks How to refresh WordPress permalinks - HivePress Help Center. If this issue exists, please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

Since it cannot be changed, I updated it, but it still cannot be used.

Hi,

Please make sure that you have created and added credentials correctly using these docs:

If this issue exists, please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

I think that these are set correctly, but I don’t log in correctly, so I’m contacting them.

1 Like

As a test, I created a test site and installed the ListingHive demo without any plugins, but even though I didn’t customize anything, the user was not registered and I was stuck at Amazon’s authentication screen. Just go there, authenticate, and return to this site.

I also added allowed origins, allowed reply URLs.
If I don’t add it, an error will occur.

If you can’t do it on a test site, I don’t think it’s a problem for a site under construction.

Any other way?

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

I have sent you a login link.

I had another problem with Amazon login today.
・Payment cannot be changed from manual to automatic
・Digital content cannot be downloaded after sale
was posted on the community today.

Please solve these three problems.

Hi,

Unfortunately, we were unable to open your site, as there is most likely a restriction on the part of your hosting provider, I recommend checking the settings. Regarding the Social Login, please provide us with a step-by-step of your actions so that we can reproduce this issue locally.

For other questions, I recommend following the topics created for this purpose.

I have removed the server access restriction, so please try again.

Hi,

Unfortunately, access is still denied, so we couldn’t access your site.

really?
I checked the server and it should be accessible.
I checked again.

Please try accessing again.

Hi,

Yes:

I checked on the server side and it seems that I can access it.
Re-enable it and check it out

Problems occur every day, so I would like you to take a look.

First of all, about payout
Are there any settings other than HivePress > Settings > Payouts?
Why doesn’t it change from the initially set minimum payment amount even if I change the minimum payment amount or leave it blank? Can’t go back now?
When I try to apply using a test vendor account, the minimum payment amount has not changed.

Why is it sometimes not reflected as an order in WooCommerce even when I try to buy a product from a vendor who has registered as a vendor for the first time?
Does not appear in order list
Although not all cases, this is an error that should not occur even once.

Hi,

As for logging in through Amazon, everything seems to be working correctly now, please check your site. Most likely, it was an issue with a restriction of your hosting provider. Regarding your other question about payment or payouts, I recommend creating a new topic and describing the issues in more detail.

I believe this will be useful to you.

Thank you for confirmation.
However, I just checked and tried it, but it won’t log in or register as a user.
It’s not working properly.

Hi,

Please provide more details regarding this issue (e.g., your actions step by step with screenshots, etc.). This will help us to reproduce and resolve the issue faster.

Once the authentication with Amazon in ② is completed, you will be returned to the top screen of the site. No login or user registration

Hi,

I see. Thanks for reporting this, the bug is confirmed and we’ll fix it as soon as possible.