Another problem with the dates

So I’m creating a boat rental platform using hivepress so I don’t have to select the date from 15 to 16 type but I should select the date from 15 to 15 as in the screen

but of course it throws an error as if it takes the dates

when I make the selection I double click on the same day as if selecting FROM - TO, but nothing keeps giving me the error “something went wrong”

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Also, please refresh the permalink structure in Settings/Permalinks (choose any structure with %postname% if the default one is selected) and check if this issue persists.

Alternatively, ​this issue may occur for existing listings added before Marketplace; please edit this listing (either on the front-end or back-end) and re-save it, setting the Price. This should generate a hidden product for a listing, and the checkout redirect should be ok.

I tried to check the permalinks and noticed that it was set to “Post name” instead of “Custom structure”. When I set it to “Custom structure” and save the settings, it doesn’t update and remains on “Post name”. I tried resetting the .htaccess file but the problem persists. I also checked my plugins but I don’t have any permalink management plugins or anything like that.

I am using the RentalHive theme.

I need help solving this problem because I am running late with the delivery.

In addition, I am noticing some bugs, such as in the search form both in the header and on the ads page, where it takes a lot of time to perform the search, whereas until 2/3 days ago it was very fast.

tried to create a new test boat and initially the reservation worked correctly, but then it returned an error to me.

@andrii

Hi,

Please send temporary WP access to support@hivepress.io with details for reproducing this issue, and we’ll check it (please send only the link, without login and password). You can create a temporary access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings, this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

@andrii

I sent an email to support@hivepress.io and included the temporary access link.

I also posted the license on the forum.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.