App for iOS and Android

The majority of my traffic also comes from mobile, so it s great to hear this is in the oven! Is there any update on ETA?
Cheers

1 Like

You guys should be able to create webviews for ios and android that functions exactly like a mobile web browser, except as an app. We were able to set it up and get approved on both stores. Apps are great for your vendors but don’t realistically expect customers to use them much if at all.

And make sure if anyone does this to have the www.x.com/checkout/ (checkout url) redirect to an actual web browser to avoid the apple and play store gipping you for a cut.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions! We still plan to release an app but it’s a separate development branch and it will most likely be based on React or Flutter.

1 Like

Instead of the application, use fullscreen mode when the plugin Super PWA is installed. Just add a shortcut to your mobile desktop. It looks great.

I am developing a flutter app but the hivepress api is showing the error code 400 bad request. We took the endpoints which came through the base url. Someone has an idea about it?

It’s March 2024. Any positive news on this idea?

Just use plugin like Instantify guys, it’s working great - If you want a native app they can convert your PWA for Play and Apple Store for a small price as well

1 Like

send me an email here onerpm000@gmail.com i am developing app too.

The app is planned for sure but it’s a long term strategy, this would require developing a standalone solution (not based on PHP like themes, probably using Flutter or React Native). Currently we focus on adding more features to HivePress itself (as a back-end for apps), e.g. more REST API endpoints which would allow developing apps by third-party developers.

@shresthsachan.77 Please make sure that the request user is authenticated and all the request input details are correct.