Attributes clickable as tags

Hi, I have set an attribute as Checkboxes…How can I make the options clickeables so when a visitor clicks on them it shows other listings…
Because I’ve tried href=" http://localhost:81/hive/listing-especialidades/%value%/"> %value% , but it links to an url made of all the options…

Hi,

If you marked attributes as Public, each option has its own page but the attributes are not clickable in the current version, we plan to add this though.

Any eta? Because I was looking at the tags extension, but I need that it’s not opcional , and an easy way for vendors to select the ones available…
This is my scenario… The listings, one per vendor(psychologist) and it will be their own profile, they need to mark all specialities they work on… (something like categories, but I see that categories, are one per listing and each one has it’s own atributes…
I hope you understand what I’m trying to achieve

Sorry, there’s no ETA yet but we’re working without weekends and will try to deliver new features as soon as possible. Currently we’re in the process of hiring more devs and they require code review, so this temporarily slows down the development.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.