Attributes not available on front-end

Hi Hivepress community, I’m having trouble with attributes showing up on the front end [submit lisings] section. This is even after ticking the “Allow front-end editing” option. Attributes have been successfully created but still don’t show up on the front end for people making submissions through the add listing option.

Any assistance offered will be greatly appreciated.

Hi,

Please make sure you select Display Areas for these attributes.
Also, you can check this doc How to add listing attributes - HivePress Help Center

Hi Andrii thanks for the response. I selected display areas for all attributes but they are still not available on the front end of the website for individuals adding a listing. The image below shows what is available on the front end.

Hi,

Please disable third-party plugins and customizations (if there are any) and check if this issue persists. If you use a caching plugin, make sure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

Hi, as advised I disabled third-party plugins and do not currently use a caching plugin. Unfortunately, the problem has persisted.

Hi,

Please provide a screenshot of your attribute settings and we will try to help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.