Attributes (Page Secondary) Layout in individual Listings

Hi, I was wondering if there’s a way to customize the layout or the order of the attributes in the page secondary section of each listing. Any idea, suggestions, work around or else is welcome.
For example, I have this problem. If a host writes a long description of a text attribute, the other attribute on the other side of the column gets pushed down by creating an ugly white space above.
See screenshot.

How to solve this?

Ty

Hi,

If I understand you correctly, please check this topic One column listing page

Hi, I think that’s exactly what I am looking for but after putting the CSS in the Additional CSS, nothing changes and I still have two columns. I overrode the Template of the single listing page to change some positions of the elements so I don’t know if that may affect the code. But actually I didn’t change the disposition of the Page Secondary elements so they’re still there like in the default template.

Hi,

Please make sure you add this CSS snippet correctly; you can check this doc How to add custom code snippets - HivePress Help Center

Also, If you use a caching plugin, ensure that caching is disabled for logged-in users.

If this issue exists, please send a link to your site and screenshots, and we will try to help.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.