Autocomplete order not working with membership offer

Hello,

I set up my offers as virtual and downloadable products on woo commerce so it could be complete automatically.

However it doesn’t work, the order is still pending :

I set up the complete of order on HivePress settings like this :

Do you have anyclue how to fix this issue ?

It could be very convinient if memberships offers could be complete automatically and marketplace product complete as set up in the hivepress settings.

Thanks in advance for your return.

Cordially, ZaK.

Hi,

Please provide additional information, namely, which payment method you use so that we can test it in more detail.

I use stripe in the woocomerce paiement settings.

Hi,

If the payment has definitely been made, the order should move to the completed status. In your screenshot, the Completion Period is 30 days; try specifying 1 day and test again.

P.S. If you purchased a theme or extension, please enter the license key in the forum profile settings; this will enable the Premium Support badge and ensure a 24-hour turnaround time.

Okay i did it. I’ll keep you in touch.

I add my licence key too.

Hi,

I see. Your Premium Support license has expired. You can purchase any product and add a new license if you want to extend it.

I believe this will be useful to you.

Anyway this is a bug to fix isn’t it ?

Hi,

Please provide more details. Did you change the Completion Period by one day, and did these issues recur?

I change it for one day and after three days it is still not complete. I think this is because of the option « Manual completion required » but if I uncheck this option buyers will not be able to complete their order manually. I try with this option uncheck to see if it works but it could be cool if the auto-completion of woocommerce overwrite the manual completion requirement.

It should also work with manual completion, auto-completion period is a separate feature. Please check if scheduled actions don’t fail in Tools/Scheduled Actions section.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.