Automatically block time windows based on Host Attribute?

Hello,

I was wondering if there was an automatic way to block time windows based on a Hosts preferences. An example would be Unavailable after 2am Available after 6pm so the calendar would show up like this:

Currently the user has to go through every day of the week on the calendar and manually block those times.

Thanks,
Tom

Please try to set Booking available from attribute as 6 pm and Booking available to attribute as 2 am. Then other time will unavailable for booking

If I do that then no time windows are returned in search

The only way I’ve been able to achieve this is by setting time from 12am to 12am allowing every hour to be shown and then having the host go in manually and block off those hours from the calendar.

Please send temporary WP access via email to support@hivepress.io with a link to this topic and any extra details that may help detect this issue, and we’ll check it. You can send a temporary admin access link using this plugin Temporary Login Without Password – WordPress plugin | WordPress.org

Thank you temporary access sent.

-Tom

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.