Block Slots on Rental Hive

Hello!
On my event booking site I was hoping there would be a way for vendors to block availability for certain days based off the slots available.
Example:
A vendor creates a listing that allows 4 people/slots per day (these are not time slots because the event occurs at the same time)

The vendor has 2 slots booked on another platform, and wants to block those two slots on my site. Right now, that option isn’t available and the vendor must block the entire day to avoid double bookings.

Maybe when the vendor goes to the calendar there be an option (before/after highlighting what days) to select a number of the available slots to block for those highlighted days??

If you mean blocking time slots in the calendar then please send more details that may help to detect or reproduce this issue (e.g. a link to your site, screenshots)

It was tested locally and it seems to be ok. If the Enable time slots setting is enabled in HivePress/Settings/Bookings then it is possible to block\unblock each time slot in the listing calendar or in the vendor calendar (if Manage availability per vendor setting in HivePress/Settings/Bookings)

I don’t have the time slots enabled, the events have slots available based off the “Maximum Guests Per Booking” once all those slots are full, the date blacks out. The events/listings that the vendors create are at the same time every day, not allowing me to do time slots.

Could I alter the “time slot” feature to just be slots and not related to a specific time and only related to the date?? That way I could use that feature to create the slots available and the vendors could block individual slots?

The bug related to the dates blocked in date picker with the place limit is confirmed, thanks for reporting it. Unfortunately there’s no easy way to use the time slots mode for dates only, but we plan to add a feature for making dates available instead of vice versa.

Is there any thing I can do to avoid having to have the vendor block out the entire day?

If you don’t use time slots then this is the minimum time period that can be blocked, if you mean blocking a part of the day or only a few places unfortunately there’s no such feature at the moment.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.